PDA

View Full Version : T201 question

Archive
02-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Posted By: <b>jim sexton</b><p>I completed a 201 set about five years ago. I had always heard that the Dougherty/Lord was suppose to be one of the toughest cards in the set. Personally, I found the Cole/Kling card to be much harder to locate. In the past several years I have rarely seen that card offered. Have others found this to be true? I have never seen anything written supporting the rarity of the Cole/Kling.

Archive
02-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>I think the Dougherty/Lord is not as tough as once believed. I don't know about the other one.

Archive
02-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Posted By: <b>jay wolt</b><p>The Dougherty/Lord is the toughest<br />but w/ that said all are pretty easy to obtain.<br />The D/L card was issued through 1 factory, but<br />all others were issued by both factories.<br />So it is a bit tougher due to less produced.<br /><br />My last set I worked on I picked the D/L card first<br />so in theory it was my easiest card although I did <br />pay a premium for it...jay

Archive
02-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Fred C</b><p>D/L was a pretty easy pick up for me. I'm working on another T201 set. I had two D/Ls before I completed the first set. It's kind of odd, I had a hard time with a few of the cards but then after a short while those tougher ones started showing up. I think the distribution is pretty even on the cards. It's a great set to collect because it's only 50 cards and it's relatively CHEAP! Have fun with the set.

Archive
02-20-2008, 04:28 AM
Posted By: <b>keyway</b><p>The d&l card is not the toughest. Without a dought it is the Cole & Kling card.

Archive
02-20-2008, 04:46 AM
Posted By: <b>Neal</b><p>I completed this set a few years back and had no trouble finding any cards in the set.<br /><br />Enjoy it's a fun set to complete!!