PDA

View Full Version : Mile High Auction

Archive
02-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Fred C</b><p>I haven't heard the usual "who got what" comments for this auction. Any opinions on the results? What about that Boston Garter Jackson? There were four different Jackson cards (with two E90-1 Jacksons) in the auction.

Archive
02-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Carl Lamendola</b><p>I actually found a few items I was interested in bidding on. I registered the day before the auction on the Web and gave them my 100% + feedback rating on Ebay for 10+ years and Bill Mastro as a hobby reference, neither too shabby. I tried to call them late in the day and got VoiceMail (they must have left early) Never got a reply, too bad for them and their consignors...

Archive
02-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Posted By: <b>James Gallo</b><p>Well I find it interesting that one of the E-90 Jacksons was a card I bought late in 06, sold in 07 and has now perhaps changed hands 1-2 times since. Needless to say the card sold for more then I originally paid but less then I sold it for.<br /><br />I find it very silly to have put two of the same card in one auction especially since they were both in similiar condtion.<br /><br />James G<br><br>Looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks and 1909-11 American Caramel E90-1.

Archive
02-16-2008, 05:41 AM
Posted By: <b>Scott</b><p>I won the Hoy card in Lot #63. I paid high for a low grade card, but I'm happy I won. I needed that pose.<br /><br />I've also consigned to Mile High on a few occasions over the years and been very satisfied with the service and results. Just my opinion.<br /><br />My other opinion is that as I look around at the 4-6 auctions coming up, I'm finding it harder to locate items need. Is it because I've become too narrow (I collect e90-1, Famous & Barr's and deaf player cards) or is less coming available?<br /><br />Scott (ubiqty)<br />