PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room

Archive
02-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Hey folks<br />I rarely go into the chat room on net54. For those that don't know it's a real time live chat place that you can talk to people in. All net54'ers can go in there. Recently I have had some complaints about trash talk there. I mean really trashy talk. If you want to do that then you are going to need to take it somewhere else. This is the first and only warning and if I get your IP address I will ban you for it. I used to not moderate it but with it being easy with screenshots and IP addresses then I think making it safer and more comfortable for our fellow collectors isn't a bad thing. Hey, if I am out with the guys hootin' and hollerin' then I can say what I want to. But if you are on a Vintage Baseball Card chat board then you really need to act accordingly. I hope this doesn't offend anyone......take care

Archive
02-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Posted By: <b>Mike S</b><p>What is this world coming to when you need to trash talk in a baseball card forum. "My Cobb is better than your Cobb?!"

Archive
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Posted By: <b>Max Weder</b><p>Just don't compare Johnsons in there