PDA

View Full Version : SGC SUBMISSION

Archive
02-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Posted By: <b>Matthew</b><p>Hey Guys, I am trying to open link to sgc submission status to see if my cards were sent out. i seem to be having trouble opening link. It doesnt open. thank you

Archive
02-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Posted By: <b>Chris Mc</b><p> I think it's your pop up blocking. Disable that and you should be good to go.

Archive
02-04-2008, 06:43 AM
Posted By: <b>steve yawitz</b><p>I don't think it's just you. The sign-in window doesn't seem to be loading this weekend.<br><br><a href="http://imageevent.com/yawie99" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://imageevent.com/yawie99</a>

Archive
02-04-2008, 06:48 AM
Posted By: <b>Steve Murray</b><p>Correct. It's down. Have tried several times this weekend.

Archive
02-04-2008, 08:59 AM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>Yeah, I wasn't able to sign in to the pop reports either.

Archive
02-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Posted By: <b>Glyn Parson</b><p>We will have our tech support work on the website problem. In the mean time please feel free to call Michael or myself on Monday with any questions you may have about your submissions. Sorry for the inconvenience, we are currently working on some upgrades to our site and this glitch may be related to that. Again any questions or problems with your orders please give me a call at 1-800-742-9212 or drop me an email at gparson@sgccard.com .<br /><br /><br /><br />Thank you for your support of SGC,<br /> Glyn Parson<br /><br />Edited to Add : The problem with the website has been fixed. if you have any furthger questions or problems do not hesitate to give us a call.

Archive
02-06-2008, 03:28 AM
Posted By: <b>Mark T</b><p>Still not working for me, i keep getting this message:<br /><br />Server Error in '/SGCWeb' Application.<br />Argument 'Start' must be greater than zero.<br />Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.<br /><br />

Archive
02-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Posted By: <b>Glyn Parson</b><p>Mark the submission forms appear to be working fine. You need to clean out your temporary internet files and go directly to our homepage by typing www.sgccard.com into the toolbar. Do not use a link. This should work for you. If you have any questions give Michael a call as he is very knowledgable about this type of problem 1-800-742-9212 extension 105.

Archive
02-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Posted By: <b>Mark T</b><p>Thanks Glyn...<br /><br />You are correct...its working fine now.