PDA

View Full Version : BRAD HOLT - CONTACT ME ASAP!!

Archive
02-03-2008, 05:32 AM
Posted By: <b>Eric</b><p>You've not responded to my emails in over a week, and my check was cashed. I want to know the status of my purchase. Contact me ASAP.

Archive
02-03-2008, 07:25 AM
Posted By: <b>Brad</b><p>Eric,<br /> <br />This is the message I sent you on the 28th & 30th to your reponse regarding shippment! please check you email records again, I've no idea why you're not receiving my emails.<br /> <br />I deposited the check on January 22ND. My bank told me it could take up to 15 day to clear, this is why I only ask for a <b>moneyorders</b> for payment... "wasn't expecting a personal check!!!"<br /><br />You can track the withdraw from your account, should be soon!<br /> <br />I'll keep you informed, hopefully the check will clear by the end of this week! <br /> <br />Brad<br />---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />No the check has not cleared yet! hopefully this Monday or Tuesday please don't panic there's no funny business going on!<br /><br />

Archive
02-03-2008, 07:31 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Many times legitimate emails will get caught in spam folders. I get about 80-90 a day that go into that folder. I have to go into another account to check it but when I do I will usually have approx. 1% of good emails get stuck there. If I didn't check I wouldn't see them at all. I would vouch for deals with both of you guys. regards

Archive
02-03-2008, 08:10 AM
Posted By: <b>Brad</b><p>Update:<br /><br />I just phoned my bank and was told the check would clear on the 12th of February (approx 15 business days). <br /><br /><br />The reason for the delay: Canadian banks hold U.S. checks longer for verification.<br /><br />Cel # 778 227-6154<br /><br />Brad<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Archive
02-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Posted By: <b>Richard</b><p>For what it's worth, my bank does the same thing.<br /><br />If I deposit a cheque drawn from a US bank into my (Canadian) bank account, it takes a MINIMUM of 15 business days to clear -- or at least 15 days before I can access the funds. Any time I've noticed, the money is withdrawn from the US account a week or more before the cheque officially clears.<br /><br />In one case, I had a cheque take 42 business days to clear, and I have no idea why. When I went to the bank to find out what was going on, the drones that work there had no idea -- not even the one that actually performed the deposit for me! <br /><br />Regards,<br /><br />Richard.

Archive
02-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Posted By: <b>Eric Eichelkraut</b><p>Brad, <br /><br />I'm certainly glad you responded to me here, as I've not recieved any emails from you since January 22. I've also checked my spam and bulk inboxes, niether show an email from you on Jan 28 or 30. You just switched email addresses, so perhaps the issue is with your new account.<br /><br />The funds for my check were withdrawn from my bank on January 23. If your bank requires a 15 day wait period, that is fine with me. I simply needed to be made aware of this information. <br /><br />I will look forward to further updates on our transaction at my regular email address, not here on the vintage board. You may need to find an alternative email address from which to send me updates, if your other address can not get emails through to me. <br /><br />Eric<br /><br />ps..Richard and Leon ~ thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.<br />