PDA

View Full Version : Looking for dealer feedback

Archive
01-26-2008, 01:08 PM
Posted By: <b>Chris Counts</b><p>I came across a few things I'm looking for in the inventory of eBay dealer Kirk Welch of KHW Hall of Fame Gallery, and I'm wondering if anybody here has had any dealings with him. After buying one card, I checked his feedback and saw it was a respectible 99.7 percent. But he's done a ton of transactions and he also has 62 negatives. Before buying any more cards, I thought I'd check here first ...

Archive
01-26-2008, 01:20 PM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>He sold me a raw card on ebay described it as EX+ and it looked it from the front image posted. When it arrived and it had significant back paper loss I was pretty upset but learned my lesson to not trust dealer descriptions and always ask for a back scan. As the card was rare and I needed it, I asked him for an adjustment which he was unwilling to do. He also left me the following gem of feedback:<br /><br />"WANTED TO EXTORT MONEY WOULDNT RETURN ITEM , THREATS"<br /><br />ETA:<br />I almost forgot the best part - after he left me the feedback, he contacted me a week or so later about mutually removing it which I declined since I was factual in my statements and wanted others to know. He responded by going through auctions I had won and sent me another email saying that I got ripped off here and there. If you need more detail, I'd be happy to provide the emails or any additional information.

Archive
01-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Posted By: <b>Jerry Rucker</b><p>62 Negatives is unacceptable no matter how many positives a seller has.

Archive
01-26-2008, 01:34 PM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>You can tack another 28 onto that 62:<br /><br />"Ratings mutually withdrawn: 28"

Archive
01-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Posted By: <b>marty</b><p>he sells "trimmed" cards, be careful!!!

Archive
01-26-2008, 03:06 PM
Posted By: <b>Chris Counts</b><p>Thanks for the feedback. I'll pay for my one item and cross my fingers ...