PDA

View Full Version : Net54 intermittent issues

Archive
01-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Posted By: <b>moderator</b><p>If anyone is experiencing slowness on the board it's not your computer. It's been happening to at least Ted Z and I. I am sure there are many more experiencing the slowness and "hanging up" effect. I have a question into tech support and will let ya'll know what they say. Sorry for issues...

Archive
01-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>It's happening constantly to me too. I want my membership fees refunded!

Archive
01-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Posted By: <b>Al Simeone</b><p>Same problem here to! Its the ghost of Peter C.!!!!!!!!!!!

Archive
01-10-2008, 08:24 PM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>Thanks for mentioning it.<br /><br />I had experienced it a few times. I wondered about my cable co, storms, my router, my teenagers... my lack of pc skills. Now I know.

Archive
01-11-2008, 05:53 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I cut and pasted this message to my question from Net54 tech support. I asked if they were backing up a server or something? They had been working on it for a full day or two....<br /><br /><br /> <br />"One server?? All of the servers... should all be back to normal now. 24hr/day is right though... yikes."<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I asked them in the future if they could be so kind to post a message on the support forum before we asked....We should be back to normal now....best regards<br />

Archive
01-11-2008, 05:55 AM
Posted By: <b>Marty Ogelvie</b><p>semi relieved to read this, i thought it was my PC or internet connection..