PDA

View Full Version : New Year’s Resolutions…

Archive
01-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Glen V</b><p>My resolution is to finally scan my cards. Not that it is that hard, but it just takes a lot of time, especially taking the raw cards out of the holders and re-scanning them a few times because the spin on the scanner. Maybe some day even set up a web page.<br /><br />Also, to stop wanting to collect the full set of each type I get...<br /><br />Yours??? <br />

Archive
01-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Posted By: <b>Jason L</b><p>in my collection.<br /><br />Historically, I have not been good about getting rid of the things I know longer collect or have an interest in. By year-end, the goal is to have it GONE!<br />

Archive
01-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>Greg - it would probably cost you less then $100 to get a new scanner - it would save you the time of removing the cards from their cases plus be well worth it on the off chance you nick one of them in the process.<br />

Archive
01-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Posted By: <b>Glen V</b><p>I have a nice scanner. The problem is some of the cards are in the holder they came in. I probably should put each card in a new holder, but usually just slide the card back into the holder that it came in. Some of those are scratched up or have tape around them - wouldn't make a good scan...