PDA

View Full Version : New Standard Catalog Blog--help me ID and price "finds"

Archive
12-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Posted By: <b>SCD Don</b><p>Hi all, some of you already know about the new blog surrounding reader emails to the SCD standard catalog. It's not a secret, but I was sort of waiting for it to grow by a few more posts before formally announcing it here so that there would be a "there" there for you to go to!<br /><br />So there you go. It exists. Please bookmark it and check out our "ID this card please?" questions and feel free to comment on items in which you have expertise (or referrals to experts) and I thank you as always for the tie you invest in our making more accurate future editions.<br /><br />The address is <a href="http://standardcatalog.wordpress.com" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://standardcatalog.wordpress.com</a><br /><br />Happy holidays all.

Archive
12-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Posted By: <b>Rich Klein</b><p>Regards<br />Rich

Archive
12-28-2007, 10:38 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>That looks like a very nice site. Would you like me to add it to our links section? best regards

Archive
12-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Posted By: <b>fkw</b><p>Hi Don, How do we post questions/info on your blog? Do we just send it to you? or is there a way we can post it ourselves?<br /><br />Frank

Archive
12-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Posted By: <b>scd don</b><p>Thanks for your kind words and continued input.<br /><br />Yes by all means link to me from wherever is appropriate. As you could tell, I put this forum in my blogroll (hope that was OK)<br /><br />EMail me anything you want posted.are seeking info on. Put "New FInd" or "standard catalog" or some such in the subject because I get so bleeping much spam sometimes people's emails fall through the cracks. Sometimes if you don't hear back from me it's not that I'm a lazy loser, it's that I am getting 300-400 spams a day and have a hard time separating every single precious grain of wheat from the chaff.

Archive
12-28-2007, 04:19 PM
Posted By: <b>Al Simeone</b><p>Hi Don,<br />I hope you recieved my NEW FIND and were able to seperate the wheat from the chaff!! I did send a picture!<br /> Regards Al