PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know eBayer - "dbroadzy" ?

Archive
12-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Posted By: <b>Joe D.</b><p>I won an auction a few days ago (closed December 17).<br /><br />The seller does not take PayPal. And there is no address listed where payment should be sent (money order). According to the 'Pay Now' process.... eBay does not have the seller's payment address on file.<br /><br />I contacted the seller a couple of times in the last few days - requesting the address to send payment (through eBay) - but I have yet to receive a reply.<br /><br /><br />Anyone know "dbroadzy" ?<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Archive
12-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Posted By: <b>bigfish</b><p>Don't know the seller personally but have done several ebay deals with him. He is slow to ship but I would not worry.

Archive
12-22-2007, 04:19 AM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>I have won many of his items with no problem! I would not worry, Jeff

Archive
12-22-2007, 05:32 AM
Posted By: <b>Joe D.</b><p>I heard from the eBayer and he sent me the address to send payment.<br /><br />Thanks for the posts - I am sure he is a good eBayer - and has 100% positive feedback.<br /><br /><br />All is well in eBay land.