PDA

View Full Version : First time, long time!

Archive
12-15-2007, 06:49 PM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>Hey guys! I've been a reader of the board for a while now and I finally decided to register. I actually used to post on the old fullcount board, but I doubt that I was that memorable. Anyway, I think the board is full of great info and hopefully I can contribute to it in the future.<br /><br />Doug

Archive
12-15-2007, 06:53 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Welcome Doug.....You've probably been around longer than me. If I remember correctly that Fullcount board was only around a few years...I think I joined it about 6-8 months after it started.....Don't hold my feet to the fire on the time span though.....BTW, what kind of stuff do you collect? best regards

Archive
12-15-2007, 06:54 PM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>Welcome, Doug!<br /><br />We look forward to your contributions and ideas.<br /><br /><br />Frank W.

Archive
12-15-2007, 06:57 PM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>Hey, Leon. Actually I do remember you from that board, but it had to have been quite a few years ago (even though I'm guessing I'm one of the younger people on here). I actually started with 1952 Topps cards and then moved on to T206s which is how I found the old board. I had about half the set at one time, but I ended up selling them when I got out of college. I'm actually hoping to pick back up where I left off so if I'm lucky I will have some cards to share in the near future.

Archive
12-15-2007, 07:03 PM
Posted By: <b>Jimmy</b><p>Doug,<br /><br />welcome to the board, Network 54 is one of the best resources in the hobby<br /><br />Jimmy

Archive
12-15-2007, 07:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Fred C</b><p>Doug,<br /><br />You had half of the T206 set and now you're starting over? Yikes...<br /><br />Welcome back!

Archive
12-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>Yeah, it's going to be a project. After I saw what that PSA 4 Demmitt (St.Louis) went for I'm going to have a tough time just getting back what I had. I think I sold the PSA 4 Demmitt I had for $1400...ugh!

Archive
12-15-2007, 09:53 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Welcome to the board<br /><br />Jantz

Archive
12-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Posted By: <b>barry arnold</b><p>Welcome Doug.<br />Always glad to have a T206 Scholar come on board!<br />And you know very well the adage from your own experience:<br />"The Monster wants you to quit. Don't listen to it!"<br /><br />all the best,<br /><br />Barry

Archive
12-16-2007, 06:22 AM
Posted By: <b>Richard Cline - RC</b><p>Hi Doug - I'll join in the official welcome to Net54. Looking forward<br />to seeing you rebuild your set.<br /><br />RC