PDA

View Full Version : This is kind of scary. D304 reprints

Archive
12-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Posted By: <b>robert a</b><p>I know the seller states "reprint," but these look too real. The size is key. Reprints are typically smaller, but I'd like to see these in person. They're definitely real enough to fool me from the scans.<br /><br />A lot of times the color gives them a way because the brunners and fleischman backs are black instead of green, but that doesn't help you much here.<br /><br />Of course all your typical signs are there with the auction itself.<br /><br />I've had a few folks email me about these. Check em out.<br /><br /><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260189354531&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:US:1123&lt;/a&lt;font" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260189354531&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:US:1123&lt;/a&lt;font</a>

Archive
12-10-2007, 12:44 PM
Posted By: <b>Frank B</b><p><br /> Robert - same seller as the cards in another reprint thread. <br /><br /> As someone who is just getting into buying cards online<br />all of the warnings and cautions on what to be aware of<br />are very much appreciated. I've made some small mistakes <br />thus far but no big ones and that is what I'm trying to avoid.<br /><br /> I realize it is obvious from my previous messages I am not<br />as up to speed on what to look out for as most others here.<br />It's the area I'm most concerned with right now as I learn the<br />ins and outs of doing business online. Thanks to everyone in<br />advance for answering, what may seem like, very elementary<br />questions on this subject.

Archive
12-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff Lichtman</b><p>Robert, the backs on those cards are a little funky; nevertheless, those are some great reprints.

Archive
12-10-2007, 02:02 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff Shepherd</b><p>These cards in 20-30yrs, long after this seller is forgotten about and they've acquired some natural aging...that's what scares me.

Archive
12-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Chris</b><p>I agree the backs are terrible. The fronts look real enough.

Archive
12-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Posted By: <b>Ricky Y</b><p>Does anyone know when these were created and by whom? Yeah I don't like that worn out look on them...they could fool some people down the line...<br /><br />Ricky Y