PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have picture of unopened t pouches

Archive
11-13-2007, 10:14 PM
Posted By: <b>Trent anderson</b><p>I have a polar bear scrap tobbacco pouch has right factory district and 1910 stamp - red letters stamped on stamp ( can't read) Need picture of polar bear pouch that has 206 cards <br /><br />I also have an old mill pouch but it doesn't have dat aon label or stamp ? I feel for a card and doesn't feel hard on inside and nothing on outside with paper <br /><br />I also have an unopend dark horse manufactured ohio 1902 stamp - but data on if this contains cards or etc.... <br /><br />anyone got anhy ideas. Yes I know its hard to find a card in any of them. but any ideas?? send to tmanwade@yahoo.com

Archive
11-14-2007, 06:48 AM
Posted By: <b>Jon Canfield</b><p>Feel free to email me scans at jon_canfield@hotmail.com and I will be happy to take a look at them for you. By your description, I would guess your Polar Bear pouch is the correct style for t-card distribution but the red overprint is usually 1946ish making it almost 40 years too late. Also, Old Mill packaged cards in a slide and shell configuration.