PDA

View Full Version : Frank Ward Out There....

Archive
11-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Posted By: <b>Mark</b><p>Please e-mail me at mrios@hotmail.com<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Mark

Archive
11-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Posted By: <b>Rick McQuillan</b><p>Mark, I emailed Frank on Thursday but I haven't heard from hit yet. He responded to a post on the main board a day or two ago. His website seems to be up and running.<br />Rick

Archive
11-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Posted By: <b>Neal</b><p>He emailed me last night 2x!

Archive
11-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Posted By: <b>Brett</b><p>I've checked his website a few times and it still shows the same sold cards on there from a year ago...

Archive
11-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff Mohler</b><p>I received an email with scans on Saturday. I have never met him, but he seems like a nice guy from his email. His website sure has some nice cards on it that you don't often see on ebay.

Archive
11-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Posted By: <b>Neal</b><p>I bought from Frank last year and service was top notch! He offers full satisfaction guaranteed if your not happy with your purchase!<br /><br /><br />Plan on buying some more cards from him soon!

Archive
11-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Posted By: <b>fkw</b><p> I had a ton of emails Nov 1st. Im answering them in order of received. Many of the requests are for the same cards so Im waiting of replies on some cards before answering some of the emails. Its tricky sometimes. Should be caught up soon, sorry.<br /><br /><br /><br />

Archive
11-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Posted By: <b>Mark T</b><p>I also sent email about a few cards, i know your are flooded with emails so respond whenever you can.<br /><br />Thanks<br />Mark