PDA

View Full Version : Lelands / Gaynor auction

Archive
10-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>I'm pretty sure I won a lot in the last Leland's / Gaynor online auction. But I was never notified by email or mail. I sent an email to Lelands and never got a response. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Are they just slow in sending out notifications?

Archive
10-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff Lichtman</b><p>Paul, it once took Leland's a month to send me an invoice.

Archive
10-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Posted By: <b>davidcycleback</b><p>You can log on at Lelands.com and view all your invoices.

Archive
10-11-2007, 10:27 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>Thank you both. The invoice is there on the website.

Archive
10-12-2007, 10:31 AM
Posted By: <b>scgaynor</b><p>The invoices are sent by e-mail within 48 hours of the close. If you don't see one you might want to check your spam folder or double check with us to make sure that your e-mail address is up to date.<br /><br />All of your consignor and buyer information is also availble online by logging into "My Lelands." <br /><br />Thanks<br /><br />Scott

Archive
10-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Posted By: <b>scgaynor</b><p>Auction ends tonight (Sunday). Initial bids must be placed by 9PM and then the 10 minute rule begins.<br /><br />Thanks<br /><br />Lelands.com