PDA

View Full Version : Why Doesn't SGC Differentiate between T206 Poses?

Archive
10-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>The SGC population data doesn't differentiate between poses for many vintage issues, included T206. For example, there is now way to tell how many Green Cobbs they have slabbed vs Red Cobbs vs Bat on. The issue is not with the software, as their rep told me, they don't have the information at all. Does anyone know why they did that? The different poses are totally different cards. It kind of makes their population reports for many issues worthless.

Archive
10-16-2007, 07:10 PM
Posted By: <b>cmoking</b><p>"The issue is not with the software, as their rep told me, they don't have the information at all. "<br /><br />This is too bad if its the case. I thought they did have the info, but it was a website issue.

Archive
10-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Posted By: <b>T206Collector</b><p>...it was a website issue, and that it would be rectified. But, alas, so far it hasn't been fixed.

Archive
10-16-2007, 08:21 PM
Posted By: <b>cmoking</b><p>I was just told by a representative of SGC that they do have the pop by pose, its a website issue. That means someday we'll be able to access it.

Archive
10-16-2007, 08:31 PM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>Their rep Michael Goldberg today told me they do not have the information...

Archive
10-17-2007, 09:06 AM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>I just spoke with Michael on the phone. Here's the deal:<br />While on their paper invoices they have the specific detail information, they have no way of accessing or reporting on that information short of actually going through the stack of paper invoices. So, it's not a website issue, since even internally, they can't run a report to get the information, but someday they hope to have it in such a way that they can.

Archive
10-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Posted By: <b>T206Collector</b><p>...given that SGC and PSA have graded so many T206 cards, and obviously crackings/resubmittals, how many of which one either has graded is less important to me than a functioning Set Registry, where you can go and easily list your cards and attach photos. The current registry, with their "new" website, is so slow at uploading that I have not made a change in months because you literally have to have hours to sit down and click upload for each photo. They should fix that first and then move on to updating their T206 population reports by pose.