PDA

View Full Version : Net54er's at the PHILLY Show in Reading

Archive
10-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Posted By: <b>Ted Zanidakis</b><p>First, I was happy that I found a better way to drive to Reading, as I shorten my travel time to 1 1/2 hours. It is all scenic, back country road<br /> driving for me, as I live in rural Pennsylvania. And, it was another great show for me. I have done this Show since 1981 and I have never been<br /> disappointed.<br />Also, I upgraded my T206 Sovereign set at Irv Lerner's booth, as he has the largest selection of T206's for sale (and, separates them according<br /> to T-brands).<br />And, I finally acquired two nice 1949 LEAF's, Doby and Zarilla, to complete my upgrading of this set.<br /> <br />Here are the Net54ers at my booth Buying, Selling, Trading and "Talking Baseball" (cards)......<br /><br /><br />Al C.risafulli<br />Alan (Jewish collector)<br />Bob W<br />Bill C<br />Dan McKee<br />Jeff Mohler<br />Joe D<br />Judson Hamlin<br />Keith O'Leary<br />Ken<br />Mike Peich<br />Scott Levy and Dad<br />Tim Newcomb<br />Toby Peterson<br /><br />and 8 "readers"....two of which, I had very long conversations with, as we discussed the subtleties of the T206 set. Both, very interesting and<br /> very knowledgeable guys on all aspects of the BB card hobby....it's too bad they do not post.<br /><br />I hope I haven't forgot anyone.<br /><br /><br />Next Philly Show is in Reading in Feb. 29th - Mar 2, 2008.<br /><br />TED Z<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Archive
10-16-2007, 11:45 AM
Posted By: <b>Paul S</b><p>Ted, congrats on the Leaf upgrade completion. One day I'm going to have to take the plunge and get out there for a show.<br />

Archive
10-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Paradis</b><p>Ted: <br /><br />I noticed you said you upgraded your 1949 Leaf Doby. <br />Are you looking to sell your original? I'm looking for PSA2-4.<br /><br />If so, please email me the details at danp306@gmail.com<br /><br />Thanks.<br /><br />Dan<br />

Archive
10-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Posted By: <b>Ted Zanidakis</b><p>Sorry, but I have already sold my lesser 1949 Leaf Doby.<br /><br />TED Z