PDA

View Full Version : Ebay down??

Archive
09-17-2007, 12:59 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve Murray</b><p>Anyone else having this problem?<br /><br />Curious if whether this affects snipe bids.

Archive
09-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Posted By: <b>Tony Andrea</b><p>Steve -<br />I to have been having problems this morning with Ebay.<br />Not sure if it's affecting snipe bids though.<br />p&gt;Tony&lt;

Archive
09-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>I haven't had any problems today with eBay, it might be a server problem. <br />Yes it definitely will affect your snipe service if indeed eBay is acting up. Your snipe service will be unable to place a bid for you at the designated time if eBay is screwing up.<br />tbob

Archive
09-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Posted By: <b>Dave G</b><p>there appear to have been some problems as I got emails from a few services that I subscribe to for ancilliary things with Ebay - image hosting, counters etc - asking me to re authorise their access........maybe eBay lost some of their database?

Archive
09-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Posted By: <b>Rick McQuillan</b><p>I had problems this morning while I was listing items. Pictures wouldn't upload properly, and I had to log back in to ebay several times. It seemed to last about an hour and it is OK now.<br /><br />Rick

Archive
09-17-2007, 03:53 PM
Posted By: <b>quan</b><p>please don't tell me this as i had 2 auctions that just ended with the prices unchanged for the last 2 minutes...and yes they went for even lower than my usual expectation.

Archive
09-17-2007, 11:02 PM
Posted By: <b>anthony</b><p>quan, i wonder if you can verify there was a problem during the auction ending time, if ebay will honor/allow you to relist the item and not sell to the highest bidder???