PDA

View Full Version : Caveat Emptor on the Buy/Sell/Trade Area

Archive
09-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>The Buy/Sell/Trade area is more popular than ever nowadays. It seems to be a pretty good place to conduct hobby business. I want to reiterate it is always Caveat Emptor over there and you need to be careful. Transactions are done solely at the risk of all parties involved. Always ask for a reference if you don't know the person you are dealing with. I get lots of emails for references and about 85% of the time I know the parties involved and will say so. Please be careful. Nothing has happened to warrant this post except the fact there are a ton of deals going on, on a daily basis and I want it to remain a great place to help your collecting goals. I am not aware of any huge problems and it seems to be a safer venue than many other places. Please do let me know of any issues. ...Take care.....and happy collecting.

Archive
09-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Posted By: <b>andy becker</b><p>i am using it more and more to both buy and sell. it's nice to deal with people you know, who are fair, and for the most part are collectors too.<br /><br />nice place to hang out!<br /><br />thanks leon, brian, bill, and elliot!<br /><br />