PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Athletic Club OT help

Archive
09-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Rob Fouch</b><p>Hi, guys. I'd post this on the memorabilia part, but I have some time constraints and want more people to see it. Hope that's OK. <br /><br />On a road trip, I stopped at an antique store and came across an old framed photo of the Pittsburgh Athletic Club baseball team. I don't know much about old photos and I'm not very good at identifying eras from uniforms and such, but thought maybe one of you folks might have some information on the Pittsburgh Athletic Club. I did some googling and the club seems to have a pretty impressive football history that dates back to the 1890s. But I couldn't find much on the baseball team. Anyone have info you might be willing to share?<br /><br />Sorry, I don't have a scan. Wish I'd remembered that I had my digital camera in the car. I probably could have talked the antique store owner into letting me take a picture. It looked like it might be from the 20s, maybe earlier. <br /><br />Anyway, on my return trip home tomorrow (Sunday), I'll be passing by the store, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much. <br />Rob Fouch