PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Tri-Star Show Has Been Moved to the Weekend After Labor Day in SF

Archive
08-19-2007, 12:07 PM
Posted By: <b>peter chao</b><p>Are any Net54 members going. I usually go to the show early in the morning, does anybody want to meet prior to the show for a cup of coffee? Any ideas on the amount of vintage stuff that will be at the show?<br /><br />Peter C.

Archive
08-19-2007, 12:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Chris Counts</b><p>Peter,<br /><br />I never seem to have a problem finding enough vintage stuff, but my definition of "vintage" extends into the 1950s ... by the way, you can sign me up for a cup of coffee. I'll be driving up early from Monterey ...

Archive
08-19-2007, 06:26 PM
Posted By: <b>peter chao</b><p>Chris,<br /><br />I'll give you plenty of time to drive up from Monterey, how about meeting at 11:00 a.m. at the ticket booth out front on Sat., 9/8/07 in SF? Normally, the food is pretty bad, but they can't mess up the coffee that much.<br /><br />Peter C.

Archive
08-29-2007, 01:06 PM
Posted By: <b>peter chao</b><p>So far we have 3 people for coffee on Saturday at the SF show. Let me know if there are others interested. Thanks.<br /><br />Peter C.

Archive
09-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Posted By: <b>peter chao</b><p>For those that are thinking of attending, the show will be this week in SF and the Concourse Exhibition Center on 8th and Brannan. It is easily accessible by BART. It is the same weekend as the LA Dodgers play the Giants at AT and T Park.<br /><br />Come join the Net54 contingent.<br /><br />Peter C.