PDA

View Full Version : Lesson learned: thanks for everything guys it's not as bad as it looks

Archive
08-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Les</b><p>i got a lot of responses and i'm truly thankful, you guys are the best. i got these cards included in a bunch of cards i bought. i didn't even know these cards would be in the bunch. i thought maybe i found a "needle in a hay stack" i'm not too upset about it i was hoping that maybe a couple might be real. i've been looking all over the internet for weeks for answers and you guys really helped me out. saving me money by not having to send them into get them graded and shipping fees.(especially time) <br />you'd be surprised how difficult it is finding information on pre-war cards and fakes. i guess we all started somewhere. even though these are fakes it really got my interest into maybe starting collecting these rare cards. i actually know i will. maybe if anybody wants they can share stories on how they started collecting pre-war cards, or share stories on lessons learned.<br />thanks again,<br /> les<br />

Archive
08-19-2007, 05:54 PM
Posted By: <b>Zach S.</b><p>Les,<br /><br />This board is going to be your hands down best source for pre-war cards. If you just browse through the threads from time to time you'll find yourself learning more and more. I've been reading/posting on this site for probably 3 years or so and I learn something new every time I come here. Most of the people here are helpful and can assist you if you have any questions. Good luck and welcome to the hobby.<br /><br />Zach S.