PDA

View Full Version : PSA Authentic cards

Archive
08-16-2007, 10:52 PM
Posted By: <b>Dave</b><p> I was just looking at the PSA website, and cannot find any information about how people get their cards in slabs marked authentic. I can't find any reference to this service on their invoices either. Can any PSA veterans enlighten me on this subject.

Archive
08-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Marty</b><p>With PSA as well as SGC, I have listed "Authentic" as the minimum grade. I do not believe that PSA will do it for all cards such as T206 commons, but I may be in error.

Archive
08-17-2007, 03:05 AM
Posted By: <b>MVSNYC</b><p>hi, it has been almost a week since i last posted here (i was a pist by how some people were behaving in the "plank thread")...<br /><br />anyway, i can speak to this...<br /><br />PSA will slab a card "authentic" on a case-by-case basis. you have to request this on the submission form, and it doesn't hurt to write a little letter and attach it to the form...<br /><br />i just recently sent in a Broad Leaf 460 T206 common, that had a portion of the top border trimmed off, and they did slab it "authentic"...<br /><br />best-<br />MS<br /><br />OK, i'm off for Hollywood, i have my best friend's bachelor party!

Archive
08-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Posted By: <b>RayB</b><p>I recently sent a low grade 49' Leaf Baseball common to PSA and wrote in the body of the sub form, "If for any reason this card cannot receive a numeric grade, please slab as "Authentic""<br />I'll let you know how I make out. Should pop in a few days.<br />RayB