PDA

View Full Version : Cooperstown Show

Archive
07-27-2007, 06:37 AM
Posted By: <b>Ted Zanidakis</b><p>It's the HOF weekend and if anyone here is going to be up in Cooperstown, don't forget to check-out<br />the BB card Show in the VFW building. It is diagonally across the street from the Hall.<br /><br />Free admission, only about 25 dealers with some very eclectic stuff and lots of vintage BB cards. You'll<br /> find this show to be reminscent of the shows back in the 1970's to mid-80's. Very casual atmosphere,<br /> nice bargains, and great conversations...."talking BaseBall".<br /><br />This Show has continuously operated since the late '70s....Show times are....<br /><br />Friday (8/27)....10 AM to 8 PM<br /><br />Sat. (8/28)........9 AM to 7 PM....followed by an AUCTION (starts 8 PM)<br /><br />Hope to see you.<br /><br />TED Z

Archive
07-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Of course you mean 7/27 &amp; 7/28...I am going next year for sure. I wish I could make it this year..Having never been to this show but many times to Cooperstown. I have wondered about it? I'm sure it will be a good time!<br>Thanks for the reminder!!!

Archive
08-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Posted By: <b>peter chao</b><p>Since you have got tables at both the Cooperstown Show and the National, was there a lot of vintage pre-war cards at either show?<br /><br />Peter C.

Archive
08-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff Williams</b><p>Ted it was a pleasure meeting you at the show. I was the guy from San Diego with the beautiful blonde. She (Aimee) didn't know anything about baseball before this trip, yet, she said she thoroughly enjoyed the entire trip. We stayed in Cooperstown for three days and then went onto Boston for another couple days. Anyways, I look forward to meeting you again sometime in the future.

Archive
08-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Posted By: <b>Ted Zanidakis</b><p>I do recall you and Aimee. Cooperstown is a beautiful setting. Did you take the boat ride on Otsego lake ?<br />There is a little stream that heads south of this lake and is the source of the Susquehanna river, which<br />here in Pennsylvania is a mighty powerful river.<br /><br />What did you think of our cozy little show in the VFW building ?<br /><br />Thanks for posting,<br />TED Z