PDA

View Full Version : New Post War tab

Archive
08-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I wanted to start a quick new thread about where we are going with the Post-War "tab". I have had a chance to speak with my right hand guy and he is working on it now. I think it will be implemented this week, if all goes well. I have taken everything everyone said into account and this is the way it will start out.....and we can modify it as we go if need be...<br /><br />Baseball cards--- Pre-1980 <br />Football cards--- Pre-1980 <br />Boxing cards--- Pre-1980<br />Golfing cards--- Pre-1980<br />Hockey cards--- Pre-1980<br />Basketball cards--- Pre-1980<br />Other Sports cards--- Pre-1980<br /><br /><br />If anyone doesn't want to read about that stuff they don't have to click on the button. It will be right next to the memorabilia one. It will be on the left side, next to the Oldcardboard banner and the memorabilia one will be on the right of it. I am still debating the "hockey" tab as there is already a Net54 hockey forum. It's not my intention to rain on anyone's parade. Thanks again for everyone's feedback.....Just like everything else it will be a work in progress but I think it will be a friendly place to talk about these different sets....best regards<br /><br />

Archive
08-08-2007, 09:23 AM
Posted By: <b>Steve f</b><p>Providing a link to Net54 VHC within the new Postwar cat. would be great. Those hockey guys do an admirable job.

Archive
08-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>I agree. Definitely just link to the hockey. It's a great, established board. I also remember there being a vintage football board, though I do not have the link on this laptop. <br /><br />Doug

Archive
08-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Posted By: <b>Mark</b><p>Here you go, Doug:<br /><a href="http://www.network54.com/Index/50082" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.network54.com/Index/50082</a>

Archive
08-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I looked at both of these forums....I feel the hockey one is a good ongoing concern however the football one has only had less than several posts in the last month.....Our forum might be a better avenue but again, I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade.....we'll see.....btw, I am sure there are other forums for everything everywhere.....and my main concern is our community....regards

Archive
08-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Posted By: <b>p_spec</b><p>I'm sure it will all work out no matter how you do it.<br /><br />Paul S

Archive
08-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Posted By: <b>peter chao</b><p>Leon,<br /><br />There's plenty of interest in the new tab. Thanks.<br /><br />Peter C.