PDA

View Full Version : Quick National Question

Archive
07-24-2007, 03:02 PM
Posted By: <b>James Gallo</b><p>Well I managed to fall into getting a table at the National this year. I was only planning to walk around but I wouldn't mind trying to sell some of the stuff I have gathered.<br /><br />Most of it is newer 60s- current stuff with a bunch of PSA stuff.<br /><br />My question is what is the busiest day at the show.<br /><br />I was planning to leave Saturday morning but if Saturday is the best selling day I may have to alter my plans.<br /><br />Any advice from previous sellers and attendees would be very helpful.<br /><br />Thanks<br /><br />James G<br><br>Looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks and 1909-11 American Caramel E90-1.

Archive
07-24-2007, 03:09 PM
Posted By: <b>Rich Klein</b><p> And since you are planning to leave sometime on Saturday -- try to work out an arrangement where you share the booth with someone. If you make enough to leave -- let him or her finish the show with their stuff earlier. The sooner they can spread out -- the more dollars they will make as well<br /><br /> And if the reason, ahem, you are leaving is to go to the Pro Football HOF induction ceremony and try to acquire autographs for either yourself or resale; then go there.<br /><br /> The decision is up to you; and the later you have to make that decision, the better off you'll feel.<br /><br /> That's just my humble opinion of what I would do in your situation<br /><br />Regards<br />Rich

Archive
07-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>James -<br /><br />I'm also leaving Cleveland Sat. morning, but to go home & not to go the the Football HOF. One of my ideas was to visit the HOF on Wed, but I won't have enough time.<br /><br />As for your question - Saturday is the busiest day I would guess, although Friday might be since kids get in free.<br /><br />Alan

Archive
07-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Posted By: <b>James Gallo</b><p>I won't be going to the football HOF, I just figured that after 3+ days of walking the show I wouldn't need any more.<br /><br />Now with the table and hope of selling some of this crap, I might have to stay.<br /><br />However if Thursday and Friday are busy.... I just am not sure how crowed these shows get on a given day as I have never been to one.<br /><br />James G<br><br>Looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks and 1909-11 American Caramel E90-1.