PDA

View Full Version : National "Exhibitors" where are you

Archive
07-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Posted By: <b>Bobby Binder</b><p>Since the National is right around the corner I figured it is time to start creating a thread telling everyone where they are located.<br /><br />We are in booth <br /><br />158<br /><br />We will be there to give demonstrations and teach people all the ins and outs of the site. We will also be giving values on cards for anyone who cares to ask.<br /><br />If anyone wants to arrange a meeting or anything special I will gladly help. As you enter we are on the left hand side near the front.<br /><br />Look forward to meeting everyone at the show.

Archive
07-03-2007, 05:53 AM
Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>Bobby - Looking forward to meeting you.<br /><br />Alan

Archive
07-03-2007, 06:16 AM
Posted By: <b>scott brockelman</b><p>I along with others will be set up at table 542.<br /><br />Scott

Archive
07-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Posted By: <b>WP</b><p>Look forward to seeing you at the show.

Archive
07-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Posted By: <b>Mark L</b><p>I wonder how easy it will be for non-exhibitors like me to get a map of the floor. I remember the people who ran the National asking me to buy a program to get one--and the programs cost $20 or $30.<br />

Archive
07-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Posted By: <b>jay wolt</b><p>Mark - Try looking at the National's website<br />I would imagine it would be there.

Archive
07-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Posted By: <b>Vincent</b><p>The National Show website is located at www.nsccshow.com.<br /><br />The floor plan has it's own link located on the left side of home webpage, under the INFORMATION header, titled "Cleveland FLoor Plan". It's an Adolbe Acrobat version, and the print is small.<br /><br />The listing of dealers/exhibitors is a little trickier to locate.<br /><br />Further down on on the left side of the same home webpage is the CONTACT US section. You'll need to click on the "Dealer Signup" link. Then, scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the Dealer Signup page to find the link to the list of Dealer/Exhibitors at the 28th National Sports Collectors Convention in Cleveland. <br /><br />It should be another great show. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />

Archive
07-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>That was my question also. <br />Thanks Vincent !!!