PDA

View Full Version : funny how some cards come up 4 sale in bunches!

Archive
06-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Posted By: <b>peter ullman</b><p>It's kinda funny how some cards come up for sale in flurries...then go away. Obviously as interest or values reach a head...some people will sell. Just a while you'd see e90-2 wagners seemingly all over the place...now they're gone! The sheer # made me question it's scarcity at the time. And one of Leon's "games" involving guessing the final price of an e90-1 keeler throwing...others were abound...again I questioned the scarcity...now all gone! Where have all the good times gone?<br /><br />pete in mn

Archive
06-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Posted By: <b>Ken McMillan</b><p>hi Pete,<br /><br />Know what you mean. You con go forever and see nothing and then you see the same cards over and over. It's also weird when sellers sell lots of old cards on ebay without separating them out. I recently had an auction where there were 15 cards in the lot, but I only wanted the one card. I tried for the win but was not successful. I was going to relist all but the card I wanted.<br /><br />Ken

Archive
06-10-2007, 03:12 AM
Posted By: <b>Dylan</b><p>Ive been putting together an E95 set so ive been tracking them. An E95 GAI 3.5 Bender was placed on ebay and sold for over 700.00. Pretty strong price. Shortly after several others popped up after seeing what the one brought in. But i think their drying up as everyone who was going to be coerced by the price has sold and now were back to the normal state of not seeing them :)luckily i managed to get one too!

Archive
06-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Posted By: <b>James Feagin</b><p>When I was trying the T213-2 set, there were zero Cobb's for a good 6-8 months. I mean there were none anywhere. Now, I've seen a good half dozen in the past month.<br /><br />James

Archive
06-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Posted By: <b>peter chao</b><p>Pete in MN,<br /><br />It might be an innocous process. You know how it is, if you have a pretty rare card, you may not have a good idea of the market price of the card. But if you see T-206 Doyle selling on the internet, you suddenly remember that you have a better conditioned Doyle up in your attic. Voila, all of a sudden you want to list your own card on E-bay.<br /><br />Good old capitalism at work.<br /><br />Peter