PDA

View Full Version : T205 article in current SGC Mag.

Archive
06-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Posted By: <b>J Levine</b><p>Kudos for Shawn Adkins article in the latest SGC mag. Shawn and I worked on the back info. for the last year and a half, although I have not heard from Shawn in about six months it was nice to see his name pop up. The article is a great piece of work on a great set. <br /><br />The only problem I have is with the last table. I think it is skewed too heavy for piedmont fact. 25. In my research (now into it's seventh year of tracking back scarcity for this set) I still find that the piedmont fact. 25 is not twice as plentiful as the next two backs...in fact with recent large groupings of Polar Bear and Honest Long Cut finds within the last two years the backs have skewed a lot closer.<br /><br />I know I did not get my 2006 stats compiled and posted this year but I do have them and hope to get them posted later this year incl. 2007 stats that I have gathered. <br /><br />If you have not seen the article the mag. did a great job with back pics and tables. Very nice job Shawn.<br /><br />Joshua