PDA

View Full Version : T202 Reprint Notice

Archive
05-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>In the past there has been questions to what T202 reprints look like. Well this auction here is a reprint, the cards has trimmed and is definately a reprint. The seller has 4 other auctions of T202 reprints that he notes as such, but he is adimit that this is an original. The borders are way too big on this card, no fold lines, and the tear lines have been trimmed.<br /><br /><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110129794853&rd=1&rd=1" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110129794853&rd=1&rd=1</a><br /><br />I have emailed the seller but it appears he plans on going through and selling as an original. If you are the high bidder feel free to email me.<br /><br />Lee

Archive
05-29-2007, 06:52 PM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>It's unquestionably a reprint and it has 9 bids to $356. Do any of these people know what they are doing? That's really awful.

Archive
05-29-2007, 06:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>I've emailed him, too... asking him if he'd like to stop the auction since it is a 1993 Upper Deck reprint, and that way he could avoid a fraud claim.<br /><br />If the buyer is happy with that card, I have a few to sell him at half price!<br /><br />

Archive
05-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>What I find interesting about this reprint is that it has the durty roller line on the left side of the center panel. I do believe it is a Dover just has the perferated edges cut off the bottom edge is definately trimmed. <br /><br />No matter what kind it is it is a reprint one way or another.<br /><br />Lee

Archive
05-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>Ahh.... you may be correct. I thought UD... it is a reprint. Way too high a price.

Archive
05-29-2007, 09:59 PM
Posted By: <b>Misunderestimated (Brian H.)</b><p>Its not the Upper Deck -- those are much nicer reprints.<br />I'm with Lee it looks like the Dover.. there are some odd things about it for a Dover...

Archive
06-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>I got a follow up email from the seller that the transactions was going to be righted, and then asked me if I could verify if her T206 Wagner was real. I had her send me an email and what a shock a reprint. She told me she was selling her husbands sportscard collection. I got a good laugh all around. I hope she follows through and tells the high bidder the card is a reprint.<br /><br />Lee