PDA

View Full Version : M101-6 / Felix Mendelsohn

Archive
05-13-2007, 10:52 PM
Posted By: <b>JK</b><p>Just wondering if anyone has any information concerning the overall rarity of the cards in this set. For example, how many of each card do you think exist, etc. The pop reports are not helpful since SGC just began slabbing oversize cards and, I believe, that PSA doesn't slab any oversize cards except T3s.

Archive
05-14-2007, 03:44 PM
Posted By: <b>JK</b><p>Anyone have any info on this set?

Archive
05-14-2007, 03:57 PM
Posted By: <b>Todd Schultz</b><p>...and they are attractive. Issued from late 1917 until 1920, they can vary a little in size. I sold a couple a little while back and saw some bidders from this board, so I know a few guys here collect the set or the type. A few of the pics are used in later sets--Schalk, Sisler and Speaker come to mind.<br /><br />They are very hard to find in high grade, mostly due their thin stock being susceptible to creases. They are out there, though, often miscategorized as photos on ebay because of the blank backs and lack of identifying marks--other than the FM that most people don't recognize and which is lacking on some of the cards.

Archive
05-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Posted By: <b>JK</b><p>Thanks Todd. <br /><br />Before I let this post slide off page one, is there anyone else with any info - particularly regarding an estimate as to the number of cards that might be out there for each player?