PDA

View Full Version : Ebay BS

Archive
05-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Posted By: <b>James Gallo</b><p>So I am wondering if anyone has come across this error before. I tried posted a bunch of PSA cards tongiht through turbo lister.<br /><br />There were about 80 listing and after about 50 of them I got this error<br /><br />In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. At this time, you are limited in the number of items you can list in any 7 day period. If you have any additional questions about this subject, email us at Customer Support.<br /><br />So it won't let me post the balance of the auctions. It was a set break so it is important to get them all up at the same time.<br /><br />I called power seller suport and apprently there is a global limit on all of us.<br /><br />Just wondering if anyone has come across this problem and how it was dealt with.<br /><br /><br />James G<br><br>Looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks and 1909-11 American Caramel E90-1.

Archive
05-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Posted By: <b>anthony</b><p>definitely bs...so how do all the other sellers list 300, 500, 800+ items??<br /><br />i'd consider cancelling all the listings, but maybe contact the "live support" first. maybe they can help out

Archive
05-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>it's not a global issue for all psers as i've seen many list much more. apparently ebay has a new policy where if you're not an active heavy seller, occasionally, listing limits will be placed on your acct. i've not had it happen to me, but have read about it happening to others...usually people who list say 10 items/month and then suddenly ramp it up to say 100 (or attempt to).

Archive
05-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>In a way their policy is protection for us. If someone hijacks an account it would keep them from listing a mass of items taking advantage of the hijackee's feedback.

Archive
05-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Posted By: <b>Jim Clarke</b><p>Here is what I think is happening. Ebay feels it must hire really smart people from Ivy league schools. Then the really smart people that have over paying jobs now feel like they need to make an impact by making something BIG happen which will affect the company. They sell/push their ideas though all the meetings and wham-o it's done. Next thing you know, the company loses it's competitive edge and they become a dinosaur company where the head does not know what the tail is doing. When that happens look for all the really smart people to sell their stock before the news gets out on how the company's future is looking. We might be years away from that, but they are on the right road for it...<br /><br />JC

Archive
05-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Posted By: <b>anthony</b><p>jc, i keep getting emails from ebay stating that they are looking for qualified people like myself...they must be looking in the wrong spots!