PDA

View Full Version : Question re. grading at Nationals

Archive
04-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Posted By: <b>RC</b><p>I have a friend who would like for me to have some autographs authenticated/graded at Nationals. Since I have never been to Nationals or had anything graded, my questions are 1) Will they grade/authenticate on site<br />and 2) if so, how much does it cost?<br /><br />Thanks for any info.<br /><br />RC

Archive
04-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I have seen James Spence authenticating there but I have no idea of the cost. I would imagine you can find a phone number and call his company and find out..I am not sure if the others do it....

Archive
04-28-2007, 11:52 AM
Posted By: <b>hrbaker</b><p>PSA/DNA does it as well @ The National.

Archive
04-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Posted By: <b>Mike</b><p>Leon. Funny you should mention Spence. I sent them an e mail earlier today on an issue. I also asked them if they were going to be at the National. I can let people here know, if anyone wants me to.

Archive
04-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Posted By: <b>MIke</b><p>I heard back from Spence, and yes they will be at the National.

Archive
04-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Posted By: <b>RC</b><p>Thanks everyone.<br /><br />Any idea about cost?<br /><br />I'll try checking online if nobody has a guess to about what it will be.<br /><br />RC

Archive
04-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Posted By: <b>MIke</b><p>They are getting back to me on another issue. I will ask them and then report in.

Archive
05-01-2007, 09:47 AM
Posted By: <b>Mike</b><p>Spence tells me they will ge grading at the nationals. I'm told SGC will be doing the encapsulating. She could obviously not guarentee me how long SGC would take to do their part, depends on how busy they are. A foxx auto will cost $100 I'm told.<br /><br />