PDA

View Full Version : Tom Nieves

Archive
04-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I emailed you a few days ago to email me. You didn't. I emailed you today to email me. You didn't. You are banned until you email me, as per the forum rules. You might stay banned depending on our discussion. To reiterate the issue...when I, or Brian McQueen, email anyone privately concerning a board matter, you must email back. If you don't you will not be able to post anymore until we chat. This is for the welfare of the board. I hope everyone understands and it's nothing personal. warm regards

Archive
04-13-2007, 01:21 PM
Posted By: <b>Al S</b><p>Hi Tom great comment ! I just about fell off my chair! As they say laughter is the best medicine! Made my day!

Archive
04-13-2007, 01:28 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Please email me at lluckey@moredirect.com<br /><br />thanks<br />leon

Archive
04-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Thanks for emailing....Thanks for the nice chat on the phone too. I wish you all the best in the auctions...

Archive
04-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Posted By: <b>Al S</b><p>Leon it was a true pleasure! Call anytime! From what I just saw this board has a great moderator and should be proud! As I said I have a great off sense of humor and will leave this one for you As John Wilks Booth one said to Abe Lincoln in Fords theatre Boy you pay all this money for great seats and NO POPCORN!!!