PDA

View Full Version : patricka

Archive
04-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Posted By: <b>Mike Peich</b><p>Does anyone know how to get in contact with an ebay seller named patricka? I know he lives in Chicago and is a Cubs collector. Any contact information for him is appreciated.<br />Cheers, Mike

Archive
04-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>I've bought from him a couple of times, but I will have to check when I get home if I still have his info....I looked on ebay and he doesn't have any auctions currently running...I know he did just last week.

Archive
04-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Posted By: <b>Rhys</b><p>I know him pretty well. His name is Pat Nester and he does live in Chicago. I have his address but no phone number. He is a really nice guy and I visit with him every time I go up to one of the Chicago Shows.<br /><br />Rhys Yeakley

Archive
04-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Posted By: <b>Jim Clarke</b><p>Super guy. Never met him but we share same interest in postcards. (Hi Mike)

Archive
04-13-2007, 07:28 AM
Posted By: <b>Mike Peich</b><p>Hi Rhys,<br />If you have Pat's email address, please send it: mpeich@comcast.net. I agree with all of you--Pat is a super guy. We sat together at a Hunt auction about four years ago and had a great time talking vintage baseball. He and I share an interest in the Cubs and that is why I would like to get in touch with him. Many thanks for the responses--and, Hi, JC.<br />Cheers, Mike