PDA

View Full Version : Free Registration Offer

Archive
04-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Posted By: <b>Doug Allen</b><p>My last message got buried in another thread so thought I would repeat it here..<br /><br /><br />Hey Guys,<br /><br />Leon gave me a call and I just read the thread.<br /><br />I will not go through the entire thought process regarding the registration fee. I will make this offer. If you go through the registration process (done on line at www.mastroauctions.com) and give us one solid reference from the Network 54 forum and under "interests" note "Network54" my customer service Department (aka Jim) will get you registered and get a set of catalogs shipped out to you right away. As long as you participate in the sale by bidding (no need to actually win a lot) we will waive the fee and nothing will charged to your credit card.<br /><br />If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me personally.<br /><br />Please enjoy the sale!<br /><br />Sincerely,<br />Doug Allen<br />President<br />Mastro Auctions<br />

Archive
04-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>Hi Doug, I just filled out the registration form and it told me I was already registered. I have only registered for the Classic auctions in the past and not the premier so I am unsure if my registration went through or not...it was a little unclear.

Archive
04-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Posted By: <b>Doug Allen</b><p>Call Jim in our Customer Service Department and explain it to him...he will make sure you are upgraded and get the catalog.

Archive
04-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Posted By: <b>Jerry</b><p>Doug<br />I was a Consigner in your last December Catalog, I was hoping to get a catalog, do I need to register also.<br />Regards<br />Jerry

Archive
04-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Thanks again for making it so easy for Network54 members to bid in another special auction. I have had several folks email me and tell me they are registering. Good luck with the it and thanks again for being brutally honest...I have been accused of that before too... ...best regards

Archive
04-12-2007, 04:53 AM
Posted By: <b>David Vargha</b><p><font color=blue>It's a nice gesture on Doug's part, but I always hate to see whining rewarded.</font><br><br>DavidVargha@hotmail.com

Archive
04-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Personally I didn't think I saw any whining about the registration issue. Some people see the bad, I prefer to see the good that came out of the correct analysis. Just a different point of view...and that's what makes this board great. We can all voice our opinions about any situation. Sometimes voicing an opinion can create a good change, as in this case. If no one would have said anything then there would not have been a positive solution. I also wish the folks that are almost ALWAYS negative on the board would be a little more positive but that's a pipe dream .... best regards

Archive
04-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>I want to say that I have never whined about Mastro's registration policy...I have always bid in their classic auctions and just sat on the sidelines of the premier without saying a word.

Archive
04-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Posted By: <b>barry arnold</b><p>Many thanks Doug, Jim bonnamy, and Leon for working this out for us.<br /><br />all the best,<br /><br />barry

Archive
04-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>I just spoke with Jim on the phone and he helped me get upgraded. Many thanks to Doug and Mastro.