PDA

View Full Version : This is very important for any and all Almanac contributors

Archive
04-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Posted By: <b>Rich Klein</b><p>If you have ever sent me any information -- my work computer's hard drive decided this weekend would be a good time to crash -- there is a good chance everything I had saved has disappeared.<br /><br />I will alert everyone tomorrow as to whether I do need the information again.<br /><br />If it can be salvaged, I'll post that -- if not -- the email is RKlein@Beckett.com and the information will be saved in the future to a shared company server<br /><br />Rich

Archive
04-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>Rich- sorry to hear about your computer disaster, but any work I have given you has been marked in the book you sent me. I have no back up.

Archive
04-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>Rich, I sent you information on the 1915 Chicago Sunday Tribune Supplements...along with a scan of the Eddie Collins...If you need the info again let me know and I will send it to you.

Archive
04-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>I still have everything I sent you for 2007 saved on my computer, so I can email it to you if needed.