PDA

View Full Version : T206 Minor League Team Names

Archive
04-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Posted By: <b>Sean BH</b><p>Hello,<br />I'm finishing up the T206 minor league set and have a question about team names. I think I have most of them; can anyone fill in the blanks or have corrections?<br /><br />Baltimore - Orioles<br />Buffalo - Bisons/Buffeds/Blues<br />Columbus - ?<br />Indianapolis - Hoosiers/Indians<br />Jersey City - Skeeters<br />Kansas City - Packers/Blues<br />Louisville - Colonels<br />Milwaukee - Brewers<br />Minneapolis - Millers<br />Montreal - Royals<br />Newark - Bears<br />Providence - Grays<br />Rochester - ?<br />St. Paul - Saints<br />Toledo - Mud Hens<br />Toronto - Maple Leafs<br /><br />Grazie,<br />Sean BH<br /><br />

Archive
04-07-2007, 09:11 AM
Posted By: <b>George Dreher</b><p>I believe that the Columbus team was called the Senators back then?<br /><br />And Rochester was the Bronchos?<br /><br />anyone else know if this is correct?

Archive
04-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Posted By: <b>John E</b><p>They were the Senators until 1931 when they were aqcuired by the Cardinal's organization, then they became the Red Birds