PDA

View Full Version : nice eBay improvement

Archive
04-04-2007, 06:50 AM
Posted By: <b>Joe D.</b><p>looks like a new feature (or at least new to me) -<br />that solves a problem that really bugged me as a seller.<br /><br />For buy it nows, you can now designate "Immediate Payment Required".<br /><br />That means that a buyer who trips the buy-it-now does not really end the auction until he pays (and someone can beat him to it).<br /><br /><br />I like the new feature... as it was always a pain to get credits form eBay Billing and have to relist items that zero-feedback and bogus buyers would just trip either for the heck of it, or for some sort of scam intention.<br /><br /><br />good work eBay.

Archive
04-04-2007, 07:14 AM
Posted By: <b>Dylan</b><p>They've had this feature for atleast a few months. I remember clicking on a BIN a few months back, and i had to pay via paypal immediatly or the auction wouldnt end. I figured out why... the card was a fake, and the seller knew it and didnt want to give any potential buyer time to figure it out before paying! I decided it was a fake and moved on, but someone probably bit..

Archive
04-04-2007, 07:19 AM
Posted By: <b>T E</b><p>I used it before Christmas when I had some expensive Topps 1953 to sell- I needed the cash so I put on BIN with payment required, great way to insure cash flow. Obviously, as Dylan points out, there will always be some drip trying to rip you off, so caveat emptor as always...but it is a great tool for honest sellers.