PDA

View Full Version : these auctions are looking funny ...?

Archive
03-31-2007, 02:33 PM
Posted By: <b>dave</b><p> anyone on the forum see the "trimmed" hager cards for auction ? Notice that the buyer gw117 has only bid on cards that other people have bid on first....hasn't touched any of the dozen or so other cards. that seems kind of fishy to me....am I just being paranoid ?

Archive
03-31-2007, 02:41 PM
Posted By: <b>Adam J. Baxter</b><p>this guy is ok as far as I know. He frequently bids on my ebay auctions and usually seems to be on the hunt for bargains. I think this ebayer is a board member as well, but I could be mistaken.

Archive
03-31-2007, 03:32 PM
Posted By: <b>Dave</b><p>I was thinking that he may just be bidding that way because other board members are bidding on certain cards...perhaps thinking that we know something he doesn't or something like that.

Archive
03-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Al C.risafulli</b><p>I don't see a link to the auctions, but if they're the seller I'm thinking of, he's a friend of mine and absolutely legit.<br /><br />-Al

Archive
03-31-2007, 06:01 PM
Posted By: <b>Jim Frey</b><p>gw117 is a good guy, bids on TONS of auctions; keeps his bids very low and tries to pick up real bargains---jim

Archive
03-31-2007, 06:17 PM
Posted By: <b>Kevin Saucier</b><p>He's a friend of ours and a goodfella'.<br /><br />It's legit and the seller is good "honest" guy.

Archive
03-31-2007, 06:26 PM
Posted By: <b>Dave</b><p>thanks for the info everybody....I often bid agaisnt gw117 in auctions and he may have bid on some of mine at one time or another also....I just don't know him or the seller personally.