PDA

View Full Version : Favorite frozen pizza

Archive
03-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Posted By: <b>Neal Kane</b><p>Man o man, there are too many to choose from! I am a fan of most, but I especially like Betzios. It is much like Elios (three rectangular sheets per box) but it has more cheese and a much better crust. Elios used to be quite good until McCain bought them out - BOOOOO!<br /><br />tip - no need to preheat ... disregard the instructions. Set the oven to 375 and place the pizza in the oven. Once the oven reaches 375, the pizza is DONE! <br /><br />very tasty. <br /><br />

Archive
03-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian</b><p>I like my crust crisp & crunchy -- if I follow your rules, will I be disappointed?

Archive
03-27-2007, 03:00 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh Adams</b><p>Guys, <br /><br />I like Home Run Inn; it's from Chicago.<br /><br />

Archive
03-27-2007, 03:01 PM
Posted By: <b>peter ullman</b><p>I used to love elios when I was a kid. These days..I like home run pizza and connie's...they're both awesome. I also buy a lot of amy's and other organic pizzas...they usually have really good wholesome crust!<br /><br />pete in mn

Archive
03-27-2007, 03:01 PM
Posted By: <b>Wesley</b><p>Maybe the next time someone hosts a N54 get together, he can serve Betzios pizza.<br /><br />

Archive
03-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Posted By: <b>Neal Kane</b><p>my method is foolproof ... I stumbled upon this method because I was very, very hungry and impatient. <br /><br />preheating is for suckers!

Archive
03-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I suggest doing a google search for a message board that discusses this topic. thanks...and Neal....you might email me when you get a chance so we can chat about what is deemed acceptable for off topic posts...thanks