PDA

View Full Version : Toby and Others using Yahoo mail

Archive
03-24-2007, 06:04 AM
Posted By: <b>Joe D.</b><p>Toby,<br /><br />I am getting your emails.... I don't believe you are getting my replies.<br /><br />If you haven't already.... please add joe@internetville.com to your Yahoo Adress book.<br />Yahoo will block my emails (or send them to junk mail) if you do not have my address in your address book.<br /><br />Shoot me another email when that is done and we can test it.<br /><br /><br />--Anyone else using Yahoo... please add me to your address book as well (for future emails).<br /><br /><br />Thanks,<br />Joe<br />

Archive
03-24-2007, 06:49 AM
Posted By: <b>mark</b><p>I use a Yahoo Email on one of my accounts. I don't get any blocked emails from people who are not in my address book. I have heard of problems but not for me.<br /><br />I get tons of spam and even if you hit the spam button on yahoo email they still come back. <br /><br />Anyone else have yahoo email problems?

Archive
03-24-2007, 07:26 AM
Posted By: <b>toby</b><p>e-mail sent.

Archive
03-24-2007, 09:39 AM
Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>All of Joe's emails went into my junk mail until I put him in my address book...now all of them make it into the right email box. Not sure why, but when I respond to Joe sometimes it makes me put in a code before I can send the mail back. Yahoo must not like internetville???

Archive
03-24-2007, 10:13 AM
Posted By: <b>Joe D.</b><p>the explanation I got from my web-host was that Yahoo doesn't trust 'shared servers'.<br />I have a cheapie webhosting plan, and there are probably many websites that are on the same server.<br />I guess if any one of them gets on the 'junk mail' list... all of them do.<br /><br />I am hoping one day this issue fixes itself somehow - otherwise I will have to explore my options to try to fix the situation.<br /><br /><br />