PDA

View Full Version : I am having major email issues

Archive
02-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Hey Folks,<br />I am having major email issues for the last few days. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Right this moment it isn't. Since I am running this contest about guessing the final price and emailing the 3 HOF inductees I wanted everyone to know. I am going outside for an hour or so to play softball with my little girl and will come back in and try to get it working. Sorry for the issue....I think it's some kind of virus trying to attack my pc, honestly.....My email was working earlier today, then our power went out, came back on, and now nadda......

Archive
02-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian McQueen</b><p><br />Hey Leon,<br /><br />I sent you a couple banners this afternoon. Let me know if you did not receive them and I'll send them again when you're back up and running.<br /><br />Good luck, <br /><br />Brian

Archive
02-26-2007, 04:07 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I am using MS Outlook, Thunderbird Mozilla and Web Access Mail....all to the same address at home.....the only one working is the Web one and it stinks...but at least works....I sent a few messages, just now, to board members playing the contest...hopefully they got the emails.....thanks for sending the banners ...we have a day or two on them....regards