PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a name/email address for "muskycaptain" on Ebay?

Archive
02-24-2007, 01:50 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian McQueen</b><p><br />If so, would you mind sending me an Email with his contact info? Nothing is wrong at all...I simply have a question to ask him about a card I saw on Ebay.<br /><br />Thanks in advance,<br /><br />Brian<br />redmaccie@hotmail.com

Archive
02-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Posted By: <b>mark</b><p>his feedback i think you can hit "contact member " button and send him an email. hope this helps.

Archive
02-24-2007, 01:56 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian McQueen</b><p><br />Hi Mark,<br /><br />Thanks for the response. I actually tried that however my email was blocked by Ebay because I am not currently involved in a transaction with him. He's also not selling any cards at the present time so I can't contact him through a specific auction either....<br /><br />Thanks much,<br />Brian

Archive
02-24-2007, 02:08 PM
Posted By: <b>mark</b><p>Ebay makes it very hard to contact anyone. How times have changed.

Archive
02-24-2007, 02:21 PM
Posted By: <b>Anthony</b><p>Brian-<br /> email sent. He's listed on the PSA registry with several E sets.<br />

Archive
02-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Posted By: <b>bigfish</b><p>shoot me an e-mail. This buyer is well known and is a nice guy to deal with

Archive
02-24-2007, 03:00 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian McQueen</b><p><br /><br />Thanks guys, I got the Email address I needed.<br /><br />Toby - no doubt. I've dealt with him a few times actually....just couldn't find his Email address...<br /><br />Thanks again!<br /><br />Brian