PDA

View Full Version : Question about Oxford Confectionary

Archive
02-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Posted By: <b>David Smith</b><p>The Big Book (SCD) says Oxford cards were printed on thin paper. My question is, were any cards made on cardboard with blank backs? If not, are there any other cards that are similiar on the front as Oxford's??<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />David

Archive
02-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Wesley</b><p>I suppose there may be printing errors with blank backs, but all the regular Oxford Confectionary cards have checklist backs.

Archive
02-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>It's a J=K card.....

Archive
02-24-2007, 02:15 PM
Posted By: <b>David Smith</b><p>No Leon, it is not THAT card. I was upset about someone giving info on THAT card (even though it was in the right category) just like you were upset about someone posting about the kids notebook. <br /><br />The cards I am talking about look like Oxford Confectionary but they are thick cardboard. I only had a short time to look at them. My thinking is either they are fakes, cut-outs from a poster of some kind, real cards which have been glued onto cardboard or another issue which look like Oxfords.<br /><br />I am having trouble deciding which it is. If the cards are real and glued onto cardboard that is one thing but if they are fake that is another. I don't have the money to blow on fakes. <br /><br />Thanks again everyone,<br /><br />David