PDA

View Full Version : T206 Southern Leaguers -- Seeking Info

Archive
02-21-2007, 06:08 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian</b><p>What are the going rates for Southern Leaguers (SGC 10, 20, 30, 40, etc.)? Also, do these cards get the same "back" multiple as a common player? I know HOFers get a lesser multiple, what about SLers?<br /><br />Any input would be helpful, I am just getting interested in this subset of the monster.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Brian

Archive
02-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Posted By: <b>Jay</b><p>As far as back multipliers SLers come with Piedmont, Old Mill, and Hindu. The Piedmont and Old Mill are common. The Old Mill may carry a tiny premium but is fairly common. The Hindu is rarer and does carry some premium (maybe about 3-4X like normal Hindu)<br /><br />The going rates for graded SLers have risen a lot over the last months.<br /><br />SGC 10, 20: 25-45 (even up to 65 on some PSA 1's that are listed well and are high for the given grade)<br />SGC 30: 60-75<br />SGC 40: 80-90<br /><br />SLers that are graded and present very nicely can sometimes sell for much more than the going rate.<br /><br />Good luck with the Monster! I'm going for a crease free set and am about 15% done with many many HOFers.<br />Regards,<br />Jay Kaplan<br />T206kid

Archive
02-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Posted By: <b>Cobby33</b><p>Agreed. I would add that with regard to the non-HOF'ers, the New Orleans players seem to be rather popular and generally available in lower quantities, thus command somewhat of a premium.

Archive
02-21-2007, 10:03 PM
Posted By: <b>barry arnold</b><p>I would agree with what has been said but would underscore Jay's<br />contention that SLers that are graded and present very nicely can sometimes<br />sell for much more than the going rate.<br />Even those in the poor to good range have prices that hover around the<br />55 to 75 range.<br /><br />remember the Monster wants you to quit. don't listen to it.<br /><br />all the best, <br /><br />Barry<br />