PDA

View Full Version : Writer looking to interview 1911 Helmar BB stamp collectors

Archive
02-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Posted By: <b>Doug Koztoski</b><p>Hello,<br /><br />If you collect 1911 Helmar Baseball Stamps (or would just prefer to offer up some info about them) <br />and would like to be interviewed for an article slotted for<br />Sports Collectors Digest about the stamps, please email me at:<br /><br />kozpro20@hotmail.com<br /><br />If possible, please include your phone number in the email so I have another way to contact you (for<br />a follow-up interview, for instance). I am looking to wrap up the first round of interviews by February 16th.<br /><br />Thanks, Doug

Archive
02-13-2007, 07:54 PM
Posted By: <b>Doug Koztoski</b><p>Hello,<br /><br />If you collect 1911 Helmar Baseball Stamps <br />and would like to be interviewed for an article slotted for<br />Sports Collectors Digest about the stamps, please email me at:<br /><br />kozpro20@hotmail.com<br /><br />If possible, please include your phone number in the email so I have another way to contact you (for<br />a follow-up interview, for instance). I am looking to wrap up the first round of interviews by February 18th.<br /><br />Thanks, Doug