PDA

View Full Version : Email from Ebay...

Archive
02-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Posted By: <b>mark</b><p>I just got an email from ebay (i think) that says--- You bought this on Ebay, more treasures await you...<br /><br />I don't want to open it because it may be fake, anyone get this before, thanks. <br /><br /><br />edited to say: I have not bought anything in a while.

Archive
02-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Posted By: <b>joe</b><p>Get them from time to time. Just forward to spoof@ebay.com. Also sign on ebay and go to your ebay, check messages. If it is really valid it will be in messages.<br /><br />Joe<br><br>Ty Cobb, Spikes flying!

Archive
02-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Posted By: <b>Russ Bright</b><p>no, this one was really from e-bay.. but kinda a strange e-mail...<br /><br />it listed 5 things that I had bought in the last year and showed me links to the categories I had bought from.<br /><br />Just in case I completely forgot that I liked vintage baseball cards, it reminded me which categories to go to...<br /><br />

Archive
02-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Posted By: <b>mark</b><p>thanks, you never know.

Archive
02-02-2007, 12:43 PM
Posted By: <b>Bruce</b><p>The email is bogus. I got the same one this morning. However, since it did not show up in the "my messages" in "my ebay", it is not legit.

Archive
02-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Posted By: <b>Jason L</b><p>use it to sign into your account.<br />echo the messages above re: My Messages<br /><br />true for any other online service you may use for anything, by the way, like banking, etc...

Archive
02-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Posted By: <b>mark</b><p>There is no messages in my ebay account so i deleted it. thanks again.