PDA

View Full Version : A message from Peter Lalos (Champs and Bums on ebay)

Archive
01-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Posted By: <b>Peter_Spaeth</b><p>Peter gave me a call just now and asked me to post this for him. He has had a number of prewar cards (high grade T206s etc.) sell on ebay over the past couple of days and has many more ending over the next few days. He assumes many of these have been won and will be won by folks who post on or read this Board.<br /><br />Peter's father passed away tonight, and as a result, some of his shipments and/or invoices may be slightly delayed while he tends to family affairs. He asks for your understanding and wants to assure you that any delay will not be lengthy. <br /><br />If you have any particular concerns feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Archive
01-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Frank Evanov</b><p>Sorry to hear that. Peter is a nice guy.<br><br>Frank

Archive
01-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Posted By: <b>marty quinn</b><p>sorry to hear that, my prayers to him and his family, peter is one of the good guys.....

Archive
01-10-2007, 04:04 AM
Posted By: <b>JimCrandell</b><p>Peter,<br /><br />My sincere condolences during this difficult time.<br /><br />I would echo that Peter is one of the best dealers and fine people in the hobby.<br /><br />Jim

Archive
01-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>Peter,<br /> My condolences to you and your family. You are one of the board's good people.<br /><br />Sincerely,<br />Barry Sloate

Archive
01-10-2007, 05:15 AM
Posted By: <b>andy becker</b><p>my condolences to you and your family, peter. peter is one of the real good guys in the hobby.<br />sincerely,<br />andy becker<br />

Archive
01-10-2007, 05:53 AM
Posted By: <b>Mark Hellman</b><p>....for your loss, Peter. Losing a father is one of the toughest.

Archive
01-10-2007, 06:05 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>When one of our collecting/hobby family loses someone it really puts what is important in perspective. Heartfelt sympathy and prayers for your family, Peter. warm regards

Archive
01-10-2007, 06:51 AM
Posted By: <b>Glyn Parson</b><p>Pete I am so sorry for your loss. I echo the sentiments of the others Peter is one of the truly good guys. He is one of the few dealers I would have no trouble recommending for clean unaltered high end cards.

Archive
01-10-2007, 07:02 AM
Posted By: <b>Bob Pomilla</b><p>Sincere condolences, Peter.