PDA

View Full Version : TwinsFest Card Show

Archive
01-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Posted By: <b>Sean</b><p>Is anyone planning on going to TwinsFest 07' (Jan 26-28) this year in Minneapolis? Just wanted to see if they have anything for pre-war that would make the 2 mile trip worth it...besides meeting Boof Bonser. <br /><br />Or we could all meet up and drink a few beers...mummm...I'm leaving work now.<br /><br />You-betcha to all the Midwesterners!<br /><br />Sean BH<br />

Archive
01-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Mike</b><p>I might go. I haven't been to it in years. You never know what you might find. A good friend of mine will have a few tables there. By the way...I had a television crew come to my home today from a local station. They spent an hour and a half interviewing me about my baseball memorabilia. They tell me it is going to air next month. I'm not sure which suburb you live in, but maybe you can catch me on the Tele...I also collect newsphotos, wire photos, awards, autographs, (not many) I have Cicotte's. Anyway...it was fun to share stough with them. Anyone from the twin cities may be able to catch me on the tube. They took pictures of many things. Should be interesting. I had a front page article a couple months ago about the hobby, and my items. Any twin cities folks let me know which cable comp you have, and I will try and figure out what station you might find me on.<br /><br />